Stem cell therapy is a popular topic in the news media because of some of the successes well-known athletes have had with the treatment. Learn more about stem cells: what stem cells are, different types and medical treatment options.
Below are some articles you may find helpful hen learning about the healing potential of stem cell therapy.
- Stem Cells Basics
- Understanding Stem Cells
- Adult Stem Cell Fact Sheet
- Stem Cells May Prevent Post-Injury Arthritis
- Cell Transplantation in Lumbar Spine Disc Degeneration Disease
- Stem Cell Therapy in Orthopaedics
- Regenerative Medicine for the Musculoskeletal System Based on Muscle-Derived Stem Cells
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Overview
- Mesenchymal Stem/Stormal Cells (MSCs): Role as Guardians of Inflammation
- Concise Review: The Clinical Application of Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Musculoskeletal Regeneration: Current Status and Perspectives
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Derived Via Intra-Articular Injection to the Knee Joint Following Meniscectomy
- Stem Cells for Musculoskeletal Regeneration
|Mon. - Thurs.:||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Fri.:||8:00AM - 12:00PM|
Pain presents itself in many different ways, at different times and in many cases is triggered by specific activities. We will be happy to answer your questions in conjunction with a personal phone call follow up with one of our doctors.